Saturday, December 10, 2005

Heard around

Last night, Zel and I were shopping at the Evil Empire (cause we live in a small town, and we don't have a Target) and I'm in the cosmetics section, and from the next aisle over I hear the following conversation:

Female 1: "No, don't get that one, because now they make ones that are hands free."

Female 2: "Really? Hands free vibrators? How does that work?"

Female 1: "Well, you wear it like a pair of underpants, but not quite, and it's pretty cool."

Female 2: "Really?! You've tried it?! How'd you like it?"

Female 1: "Well, that's what I hear anyway."

I go around the corner to see if these chicks are hot. Nope.

The girls were about 19, there was also a dude and a baby. I'm not sure who was with whom, but I can assure you that the baby had the most teeth.

3 comments:

Josh Ramsey said...

I got one for my Luvah, and was trying to smuggle it across state lines, at the airport, when the Government ladies made me take it out. They laffed and liked it so much, they made me use the remote control and watch it vibrate. It's called the Butterfly, and it's made for a woman, but strong enuff for a man.

Amelia said...

Although a complete invasion of your privacy, that is hilarious! How do you like the butterfly? I've had my eye on different ones for several years, but I'm just not too keen on dropping a bunch of money on something that I'll most likely break within the first 2 months of use.

Josh Ramsey said...

The butterfly is effing awesome. Comon, it's got a REMOTE CONTROL. From what I've read about your fella, I have to believe that the man who lives for "launch the bitch" would love to O-launch his bitch with a remote. You can wear it under your clothes, be at a dinner party with dreary people and pick a password. Everytime someone sez the word "Brand" he hits the remote. They think his fiddling with his car alarm, but he's really fiddling with your bow.