Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hairy

I’m sick of shaving. It’s getting harder and harder for me to shave my legs and my pussy.

My Bulging Baby Belly is getting in the way.

I can’t reach my pussy to shave it. I’m not shaving my legs as much, either. I’ve reached the “I don’t give a crap how I look” stage of pregnancy that my girlfriends said would hit towards the end.

But, I still am a cute pregnant woman. I hear it from the people I work with. These comments are always welcome. Telling me your birth horror story isn’t welcome.

It’s become a challenge to put lotion on my legs.

But, I can still polish my toes. I don’t have to balance on one leg, while I’m wet, running a razor up my legs when I polish my toes.

It’s hard on me to have a hairy pussy. I feel like I’m living in the 70’s. I’m used to having my pussy look similar to the pussy of a 5-year-old—nekked pussy.

I used to do a moustache, but it became a little to Hitleresque, and as a Jew, I couldn’t promote that. So a few years ago, I shaved it all off.

Zel said that right now, my hair pussy looks like the Great Pit of Carkoon, where the Sarlacc lives. You know: that thing that Boba Fett fell into in Jedi and is spending a thousand years being digested in.

Nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys, I could have lived my whole life without that image.

t2ed said...

I'm never going to be able to watch that movie again. And that just used to be because of the Care Bears at the end.

Amelia said...

The picture was Zel's idea. Sorry, guys!

Bayne said...

I think it is funny.

Now if I could just get the accompanying song "Man-eater" out of my head....

;)