Thursday, March 23, 2006

Fist Shakin' Fine Bear

I just came home from the local adult store. My Little Town only has one. In fact, it's the only one in the entire county (red county; not proud of this).

I purchased a Fist Shakin' Fine Bear.

Melanie bought one about 4 years ago when she came for a visit. I've asked her about it. She said her neighbors sometimes complain because she looses her mind and the walls in her building shake.

"How good can this thing be?" I ask myself.

The Fist Shakin' Fine Bear is the best $12.00 I've ever spent on anything in my entire life. Ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Fist Shakin' Fine! Brilliant!!!

Amelia said...

Who ever came up with this toy is brilliant! They need to be enshrined in the Vibrator Hall of Fame. Take $12 from your landscaper and go buy one for Karen. She will love you more than you ever thought humanly possible! ;-)

t2ed said...

That looks like some kind of dental cleaning device.

I hope my wife never stumbles onto this or my position as Hubby will be in dire peril.

Luckily, I am still Vermin Removal and Garbage Office of the house. Oh and Moving Heavy Stuff Pledge as well.

Amelia said...

Please treat your wife to this fabulous non-dental cleaning device. Put one fist of the Fist Shakin' Fine Bear on either side of her clit, as you would if this were a dental cleaning device. You will probably be promoted to Super Wonderful Fabulous Hubby.