Saturday, March 04, 2006

If You'd Read

The following are blurbs from me to Zel because I'm doing all the reading about pregnancy.

"If you'd read the book, you'd know that it isn't uncommon for pregnant women to either gain a bit of weight or loose a bit of weight at the beginning of pregnancy."

"If you'd read on WebMd, you'd know that this week, the baby is the size of a grape, and that fingers and toes are forming, and that the tadpole tail is disappearing."

"If you'd read, you'd know that technically, baby isn't called a fetus until week 10."

"If you'd read, you'd know that sometimes women eat dirt when their pregnant. If I develop pica, you need to call the Good Doctor and tell him I'm a dirt eater. He'll want to see me right away."

He's busy reading about politics and working on his own blog, The Fall of Humanity. For a good time, click the above link!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are ha-lariously.

Anonymous said...

I dont' know if I would call FOH a good time. It's an interesting time, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I enjoy my time there. It kind of makes me depressed.