Sunday, February 26, 2006

Exciting News

I'm 14 weeks pregnant!

It's too soon to tell if we're having a boy or a girl. The ultrasound will be done sometime in April. I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

To those of you that are so dedicated to reading my blog: I'm sorry I haven't been posting that frequently lately. When one feels like shit, one tends to not want to sit in front of the computer. I appreciate your support and dedication! I hope that I start to feel better in the very near future.

Love and feathers,
Amelia K.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!! *8)

Amelia said...

Thanks, Luis! We're pretty excited!

Anonymous said...

I"m going to by you guys that green thing with yellow prints on it, it's totally on sale right now!

Amelia said...

I really want the pants with the hippo on the A!