Monday, February 06, 2006

I Must Remember

Before I leave on Thursday for D.C., and spend a week with Melanie, I must remember to do the following three tasks:

1. Wax my eyebrows
In college, Melanie became the Eyebrow Queen. I’d hate to show up with what the Eyebrow Queen may deem bushy eyebrows and she sends me packing for the nearest hotel.

2. Polish my toenails
In college, I was a licensed Nail Technician. (In the 70’s and 80’s term was “manicurist”. I was in college in the 90’s, when we were “Nail Technicians”.) I’d hate to show up to Melanie’s and not have some type of polish on my toes. Even though it’s winter, I can suck it up for a couple of hours to let the polish dry. The sacrifices one must make in the name of beauty.

3. Shave
I sleep naked. Melanie knows I sleep naked. I’ve known her for nearly 10 years. We’ve seen each other naked lots of times (did I mention we met in college?). I’d hate for my leg to brush up against her leg in the night and wake her up. But, given that Melanie can sleep through a hurricane, I shouldn’t be too concerned. However, I’d hate for her to deem my pussy as bushy and send me packing for the nearest hotel.

4 comments:

Josh Ramsey said...

hope all goes well in the Columbian District thereof ... and it sounds like you are taking sage precautions to ensure it does ...

Amelia said...

Josh, thanks for the regards. Really, I'm making this second annual trip so that I can make sure Melanie is behaving her self! ;-)

Amelia said...

Mel, you DO always have 70's hairy pussy! You need to shave that shit up! The boys dig it!

Besides, I'm finding the older I get, the younger my hairless pussy makes me feel! ;-)

Amelia said...

Glad I could turn you on to the Dark Side of the Force.