Saturday, February 11, 2006

So far in D.C.

So far in D.C., Melanie and I haven't danced on tables. Apparently there aren't too many smoke-free places in which to behave in such a manner.

We did order pizza. This is a bit of a novely for me, since in My Little Town, Zel and I live too far off the beaten path for Domino's to deliver without charging us $5. We typically get take and bake, but it's not quite the same as having the pizza dude deliver straigth to your door.

We're sitting in Mel's basement apartment listening to the snow fall. We're under a winter storm warning. They're telling us were supposed to get 4 - 10 inches of snow. I didn't pack my Doc's. I didn't have room in my suitcase. I think I need a bigger suitcase, yo. And it's not like you can wear 8-hole boots to the airport. If you haven't traveled since 9/11, they make you get naked and do 12 jumping jacks in order to get through security. When I travel, I wear shit that's easy on-easy off. We may go shopping tomorrow for new Doc's. I'd get a pair of black ones, 'cause I already have brown ones.

We also went to the National Museum of the American Indian. There is currently a display of Native American Tribes from Washington State, British Columbia, and Alaska. Two of the Tribes on display are from my 'hood, so I wanted to check ot the museum, and Mel's good enough to take me.

We also went to the Hope Diamond. I told Mel she need to wear it because it would bring out her eyes. Mel said that the Hope Diamond is just wasting away in that display because she's not wearing it. I think that it would look really hot on her if she had on that, and a pair of dark blue panties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That hope diamond is a complete waste in the case like that.