Friday, June 09, 2006

Comment of the Day

I'm starting a new thing called Comment of the Day. Because everyone has a comment for the pregnant woman. Not sure how many times I'll post a new post called Comment of the Day...we'll see how it goes.

I have a colleague who's baby is due about two weeks before Not John (that's what Zel and I call the baby, because we're not naming him John [no offense to the Johns out there, but there are a hell of a lot of you]).

I was chatting with another colleague, and she said (and I quote):

"Well, for only being two of weeks behind her, you're not nearly as big as her."

Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goddamn.

Amelia said...

Yeah. Can you believe that shit? We happened to go to the doc today...he said that I'm fine, just fine, you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad, you guys. Everything's fine, fine, just fine.