Thursday, November 24, 2005

Wife Points

Today I vacuumed the entire house and earned 40 Wife Points. I didn't move the furniture. I get an extra 15 points for that.

Yesterday I prepared Thanksgiving dinner, which most sane people know is a tremendous amount of work. I'm hoping for like 150 wife points, but I'll know for sure in a few hours, after Zel eats.

I also earned additional points last night for making fudge (points = TBD; depends on the quality of the fudge).

I also cleaned the bathrooms (30 points total) and dusted with Endust for electronics, which is 15 points (if I dust with just the Swiffer, it's only 5 Wife Points).

I'm saving up my Wife Points in my Wife Points Saving Account (WPSA). But, I'm hardly ever in the black.

I'm hoping to cash in my Wife Points sometime soon and get my pussy licked.

7 comments:

t2ed said...

There's a comedian who does a whole bit about how his date said not to do something because he was going to lose points.

In the end he says, "transfer my account to your younger sister" and "you can tell I'm the kind of guy who can go through a lot of points in a hurry."

How many points is a pussy licking?

Amelia said...

I don't know because it's considered "top secret". But I do know that it depends on where the pussy licking lands on the pussy licking scale. Good news: I'm the judge.

t2ed said...

I thought pussy licking was kind of like pizza. Even if it's bad, it's still pretty good.

I'm thinking 30 points because that's what you gave bathroom cleaning. That definitely deserves it in my book. Dusting? Meh. Fudge, in.

Amelia said...

If pussy licking is like pizza, then Zel bakes the best pizza EVER!!! ;-)

t2ed said...

Deep dish with extra cheese? I'm talking about pizza not pussy.

Mmmmmm, pizza/pussy licking.

I'm so going to giggle next time I order a pizza. And never be able to 'xplain why!

Josh Ramsey said...

it's a brand nude world we live in, where pussy licking is discussed between adults of the monied class as easily as styles of pizza ...

t2ed said...

I can't think of any topic other than pussy licking that I'd rather discuss as a monied adult.

And that may be the very first time I've ever been called an adult!