Monday, October 17, 2005

Chaps

The Indianapolis Colts' Cheerleaders wear chaps (please refer to hott babe at right. So hott, she gets a second T.)

Zel noticed tonight during the game (or should I say "spanking"?).

Thinking I might get a little, I offered to buy some. When, according to the U.S. Census, you're "a thirty-something-who's-
been-married-for-a-long-time", you tend to do what you can to spice it up.

Zel said, "No. You don't have the legs for it. Some babes were blessed with long, slender legs. You were blessed with short, stubby legs. I don't think you need chaps."

I said, "What about chaps with super high heels?"

He said, "I said no."

2 comments:

Josh Ramsey said...

you HAVE heard about the NFL cheerleader debacle in Tampa???

http://www.tampatrib.com/MGBDTH4LPFE.html

Amelia said...

yes! I'm working on a blog about it and will post ASAP!!!

Thanks for reading my stuff! :)