Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today at the gym

Today there were these young things who were maybe 20. And, they were cute, don't get me wrong. I've seen them for the past week or so. One of them wears a tank top and short shorts that say Corona on the ass in that same font as what's on the bottle.

I told Zel and he said, "As in the beer?"

I said, "Well, I don't think she's promoting the sun."

Anyway, so she and her friend are on the elliptical trainers, and I'm on an elliptical trainer some distance away, and another young girl goes on an elliptical trainer close to them and after a few minutes, she says, "This is pretty intense. How long do you guys usually do this for?"

Corona says, "Mmm...about 15 minutes."

Other girl: "Wow! That's a lot!"

Amatures. I do 45 minutes of hills on level 10. I'm not foolin' around. I wanted to say, "Why don't you come up to where the women work?"

But, if they feel they only need 15 minutes of elliptical training, so be it.

They don't have as much fat on their asses to work off as I do. I'm sitting on their futures.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Thanks, you guys!