Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Deli Counter Girl

“Hiiii!” I heard a female voice say.

It was one of those hi’s that was sung. And made into at least two syllables, maybe three.

“Hi. How are you?” I heard Zel say.

“I’m gooood,” she sang again. Two syllables.

I turned around, because I was curious to see who Zel was chatting with. We already had our freshly cut smoked turkey breast from the deli (which I can’t eat), and I knew we were in a bit of a rush because the England/Portugal game had started about minutes ago. I thought perhaps it was a student. It was Deli Counter Girl.

She was leaning on the counter, and when she saw me, she didn’t lean quite so hard. Her energy changed a bit. We said hello to each other, and smiled at each other. Then I took the cart and walked away.

It was apparent to me that she wanted to try and be a student of Zel’s. Perhaps get an A for anal sex. B for blow job at the very least.

We didn’t say hello to each other like dogs pissing a circle around their territory. We were cordial to each other. But, it was pretty obvious to me that I didn’t need to be in the conversation, so I left.

Zel caught up with me a few minutes later, and I was smiling at him.

“What?” he said. He was a bit concerned as to why I walked away.

I laughed. “Dude, she wants to fuck you so bad it’s sad. You should just bend her over that deli counter and F her in the A,” I said.

“You think so?”

“Yeah,” I said. “But, I don’t think she could handle you. She’s a child.”

We left the store and continued our conversation in the truck on the way home.

Zel said, “A child? She’s gotta be at least 21, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, she’s probably 21. But, just because she’s 21 doesn’t mean she knows how to give a good B for blow job.”

“I could teach her,” he said.

“Yup, you could teach her.”

We drove a long for a few minutes in a comfortable silence.

Then Zel said, “Think she licks pussy?”

“Nope. I think she is a pussy and has never been with another woman. She’s not comfortable sexually around other women. Did you pick up on her energy change when she saw me? She wasn’t quite so gushy once she knew I was there, listening to her sing to you” I said.

“You’re imagining things,” Zel said. “It’s gotta be your raging pregnancy hormones.”

“No, dude. I’m intuitive. Deli Counter Girl totally wants to be your girlfriend.”

"She's cute," he said.

"She's cute," I agreed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A deli girl is lusting after Zel, 'eh? I guess she wants to handle his salami.

You know, take care of the ol' bologna?

Smoke his sausage?

Roast his beef?

Cure his ham?

Dammit, now I want a sammich.

Amelia said...

Fuck her and her 21-year-old, never been pregnant figure. That's what I have to say about Deli Girl.

Yes, this is purely hormonal on my end!