Monday, August 29, 2005

No Negative Self Talk

The Alien Anal Probes participated in their fantasy football draft this past Saturday. Zel picked up Tom Brady, Domanick Davis, and Kevin Jones. So, the season looks like it could be promising. However, on tonight's Detroit/St. Louis game, the Anal Probes' kicker, Jeff Wilkins took a hit, but he's probably fine.

For hours now I've been listening to, "my team sucks" and "this season is gonna suck" and "I don't know why I play this stupid game" and "I hope I didn't just blow a bunch of money to loose at this crap".

I said, "no negative self talk! I'm not listening to that this year. The Anal Probes are going to have a GREAT season!"

He's not buying it. He's currently watching something on the History Channel called "Decoding the Past: Countdown to Armageddon, Part 2", which means there was a part 1. Super. Watch how theologians are philosophizing that the world as we know it is coming to a screeching halt. Funny how the only minister that made any sense on the show is a woman. And Zel says we're feeble-minded.

I love the fact that when Zel is crabby, he makes every effort to sink even lower in his pity party. Maybe he should be the president of the new club in town: Crabinovich and Grumpenstein.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Dude! Who are you that you have your pic up when you post on someone's blog? That is totally hott, yo!

I think you need to move back out to the west side (of the country).