Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brilliant, Bitches

Go ahead. Call me “Brilliant”, Bitches.

I just used LYSOL wipes to mop my floor. I took four wipes, two under each foot, and slid around my entryway, kitchen, and dining room floors.

I wore my really old Birks, the ones Toddler Kaos puked on a couple of weeks ago, so getting some LYSOL on them wasn't a biggie. In fact, it probably helped to clean my shoes, you guys.

I changed the LYSOL wipes every so often, like when they got dirty. And my floor was pretty goddamned dirty, because I'm not a mopper.

It's not that I don't own a mop. I do. But I smurfing hate to mop. I'd rather walk through a parking garage in Las Vegas in August wearing pantyhose.

I also got a decent work-out when I skated on the LYSOL wipes. I remembered to engage my abs, so that I wouldn't strain my back. And, I raised my pulse a bit. I'm not sure if that says I was working too hard or that I'm really out of shape.

But, regardless, I now have a clean floor.

Go ahead. Call me “Brilliant”, Bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant.
Wanna come and do my floor?

Amelia said...

Thanks! Only on three conditions:

1. You provide me with an invoice for the beautiful pieces of furniture you built for us.

2. House only--no garage-ma-hall.

3. You're don't make me do the floors it in a grass skirt and a coconut bra. I heard those itch and don't offer support.