Thursday, October 26, 2006

Comment of the Day, October 26, 2006

I went to the doctor for my six week post-delivery check up.

He said he was impressed on how well and how quickly I’ve healed, considering everything I went through in the delivery of Baby Kaos.

I said, “Did it look like a bomb went off?”

My doctor, who appreciated the humor, said, “No, but you did deliver a pretty big baby, and had a pretty serious tear.”

We also talked about birth control. Not that I’m overly interested in sex, but eventually I expect Zel and I will start having sex again.

When we got home, Zel said, “Well, I don’t really want to pay for birth control if my dick’s not going in your hole.”

Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys, I don't like to think about a bomb going off in your pussy. Or my pussy, or anybody's pussy.

Amelia said...

I don't either. But, Echelon and NSA, for the record, I gave birth to an 8 pound baby. There wasn't a bomb.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you cleared that up, you guys. We could have been in some serious shit.

We are also not carrying excessive amounts of liquid and when Amelia's water broke, it was in a 1 liter ziplock baggie and within the allowed amounts.